What's it all about?
The aim of RBWM Car Share is to encourage and enable people who are making similar journeys at similar times to share a car instead of travelling alone.
Why would my organisation want to be involved?
There are many reasons why you should consider joining RBWM Car Share:
- Offer staff an extra travel choice that reduces the cost of travelling to work.
- Improve access to work for staff without a car, boosting recruitment and retention.
- Reduce pressure on workplace parking spaces.
- Improve community relations.
- Help to reduce congestion and improve air quality.
- Improve your environmental credentials, and help to achieve ISO 14001.
Will it cost me anything?
The initial set up and first yearís operation is free. There is a small annual charge after that which is dependent upon the size of your organisation.
Why do I need to register my organisation?
There are a number of reasons:
- A private car share group will be set up for your organisation, enabling your staff to find matches amongst colleagues.
- The website can be tailored to incorporate your organisationís branding.
- You will have access to promotional materials and support.
- You will have admin rights, allowing you to monitor usage and other benefits, such as carbon savings.
- Some of the security features we have built into the scheme require us to have a contact within your organisation.
How do I register my organisation?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 683800.